Monday, January 10, 2011

Journal 29 Bling Bling Bling!

You. Yes, you should buy the album Bling Bling Bling! by the Millionaires. It is a quality album that really has a style that can get true music lovers into it. Anyone that likes bands like Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Protest the Hero would like the Millionaires even better. All of the bands seem like very good groups with a lot of talent, they do not even come close when compared to the Millionaires. The album Bling Bling Bling! has some of the best selections ever recorded by the group. The song Alcohol is on this album, which happens to be the greatest song ever written by the millionaires. A good way to describe the Millionaires is Ke&ha times three, seeing as there are basically three Ke$has in one group... only better. Anyone that already has a love for Ke$ha will become even bigger fans of the Millionaires. There are enough songs to make someone fall in love with this group. Even if one does not necessarily end up liking the Millionaires completely, they will at least like one song on the album. So to anyone that thinks that they know of all of the good bands in the world, they need to listen to the Millionaires so that they can have their entire perspective on music change.

Just kidding. The Millionaires are really quite terrible. There is an obvious lack of musical knowledge and very little substance to the lyrics. This is not to say that I don't listen to them, because I do have quite a few of their songs on my iPod. I like to listen to them because I think it is hilarious that someone could make music like they do, but also some of the songs are just funny in general. If I really wanted to convince someone that the Millionaires are good, I easily could as one could tell from my previous paragraph. But in all honesty, I don't think that I would show this group to someone that I think has a good taste in music. But who knows, maybe some people could end up liking the Millionaires because of my persuasion to buy one of their albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment