Thursday, January 20, 2011

Journal 32 Memoir

During my winter break, some very interesting events took place in my life. One morning I woke up to find that I could not remember anything about my life at all. When I went to a bank, I found a safety deposit box that was apparently mine. It contained a couple different passports, money from all sorts of countries, and a nine millimeter handgun. As I collected all of these things and was on my way out, a couple of police guards tried to stop me and to my surprise I was able to fight all of them off with amazing hand to hand combat skills that I did not know that I had. I began to run and soon I realized that I was not actually in my hometown of Springfield, but rather in a small French town. I don't know how I didn't realize this sooner but that's besides the point. I pulled over a car and told the driver that I would give her ten thousand dollars if she would take me to Paris. Desperate for money, she agreed and we began our journey together. Along the way I encountered more and more assassins trying to end my life. Along with my new found skill in hand to hand combat, I also found that I had skills with both weapons and linguistics, as well which serve as great help throughout my experiences. The young lady that was in the car taking me to Paris reluctantly stayed with me and helped me on my quest to find out the truth about my life and my past. At one point, when stopping for some food at a dinner, I thought that all of the skills that I have and my recent experiences could only mean one thing... I had to be a government trained operative or assassin of sorts. Through these experiences I found that I wasn't really looking for revenge for what happened to me, but rather I was simply looking for myself. Who knows, maybe I will find out who I am in two more series of events similar to this one as I get closer to the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment