Thursday, October 7, 2010

Journal 13 Spirit

Spirit is a word. It is spelled, S, P, I, R, I, T. It is something that a lot of people have. Mainly for their schools. I always think about one cheer that I have heard many a time. It goes: We've got spirit yes we do, We've got spirit. How about you? I think this is a very clever cheer and it really articulates the idea that each respective team or school has spirit. The cheer is completed by the other team saying the same thing back to the other fan section. I think its really nice that each team can show their support in a creative way, but also respectfully. Personally, I believe I have a lot of school spirit. I really enjoy participating in spirit week activities and supporting my schools various sports teams. As an athlete, I know that having the support of fans really can help out in a game, and can even effect the outcome of the game at least a little bit. I really just need to talk about something now because I don't want to have to worry about this blog over homecoming weekend as homework. I guess that shows some school spirit by me doing this because I would rather support my school and have fun than do a blog for homework for english class. Now I really just rambling because I want to get the needed word count for this blog. I am about done. I haven't counted the words yet, but I know I am getting close. Maybe a couple more sentences and I should be done. I guess I will check the word count now. I only have two hundred and seventy seven words. That is kind of close, but there is still a while before I reach my final goal of three hundred and twenty five words for the blog. With this final sentence I believe that I will reach the required word count that I need for the blog for today.

1 comment: