Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Journal 7 Superstition

Well I don't really follow that many superstitions. I kind of believe in karma but I don't really think that should be considered i love boys a superstition. One superstition that is amazing is the song "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder. I really like the guitar riff in that song. I have never taken the time to learn it, but maybe someday I will and it will be awesome. To be honest, "Superstition" is the only song that I really know by Stevie Wonder so I should probably start listening to some more music of that artist. I am always looking for new music. Recently I started listening to the band Spoon and they are amazing. A lot of their songs vary in style so it is really cool to listen to. Also, I have started to listen to some House and Techno music. I have to say that Basshunter is quite good. It is great for raving especially in the home of the Goods. Their basement is basically the center of the world of raving and dance parties. It is just a jolly good time when you can get some DJ Styles and Breeze going or Basshunter or any of the music recorded in the Revolution Enterprises Studio. Personally I plan on doing some recording for Revolution Enterprises in the near future. My rapping is not as good as it once was but I will work on my skills so that I can rise to be the main project of the entire company. I will probably be really rich some day and I will look back and think about how all of the English teachers I have ever had taught me how to be a great rapper through proper use grammar and mechanics. When I win awards and medals at the rap olympics I will make sure to include all of the teachers that made me the great rapper that I will be. This is the end of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. interesting blog - you do need to stay on topic to get full credit for your entry.

    ReplyDelete